16 May 2003

i am a clumsy, clumsy taro.

am i a little -addicted- to this? anyways, i just thought that this would be my first actual entry on the blog. it's about yesterday. i went ice skating-- it's a 6-week course, sort of funded by the community thing, so it's $50 include entry and skate rentals....anyways. yesterday was my 4th lesson. the main point is, while attempting backward swivels @ about 8:40pm [practice time], i fell on my bottom. hard. i sort of twisted to my left side, so now my left bottom hurts. i hope i didn't crack/damage the end of my spine.

another thing. that morning i scraped my hand against the side of the pool when testing for backstroke. it stings. so now my right hand is the only limb not injured. great. i'm a clumsy, clumsy taro, and that's why i get hurt easily while doing sports.

tomorrow [in 3hrs] i'm going to 'gather abalone'. more muscle-stressing work. [wow i've been excercising a lot this week!] more on that tomorrow. need to take shower, wash swimsuit [or at least dry it], and sleep.


nemasu / neru

1 comment:

  1. I kne...learned how to swivel backwards?! How come I don't remember this? Also, I believe I took the class with Soph and/or Stel? It's been such a long time since I talked with them at all. Such a terrible friend.

    Oh, youth. Oh, ninth grade. Oh, Time when I didn't have to get a fishing license.

    ReplyDelete