25 February 2004

15 minutes ago I tried to blog and the computer suddenly died. Don't even know why or how. Anyways, We boxed the bot around 8:50pm. Although the bot doesn't quite do what we want it to do when it's on one side of the beacon and destroys the field if it's on the other side, everything else pretty much worked and we boxed it. Besides, we can still tune the sensors; we are allowed to keep them, and we can always put the sensor on our old bot to test it. Wow, it's stressing to always almost get run over by the robot, LoL. I was behind the beacon to manually turn in and to stop the bot from ramming through the beacon...so since the bot detects the Infrared from the beacon and drives towards it, I'm usually the target. It's kind of scary when the sensors snap/targets towards you =^^;;= Yes, yes, I enjoy the thrill of being on the verge of getting run over/death. I've never felt mentally tired in robotics until now, and today was really tiring... Maybe also because of my first/second day of that darned monthly business.


No comments:

Post a Comment