27 December 2006

yawn.

The rainy and stormy weather that caused the cat to turn into a quail (er, Chinese saying; please ignore) persisted throughout the night, knocking windows against their frames. Could hardly sleep because of the noise.

The wind woke me up around 0530. I couldn't stand the banging, so I stuffed a small piece of folded cardboard scavenged from the desk. It helped a little. Didn't last long though. But by then I've gotten warm and sleepy enough to not bother. Well, it's either listening to a muffled version of that or Father's snores...and I know I can't sleep listening to the latter...

Parents wanted me to sleep on the bottom last night because of the cat's strange reactions. Sleeping at such a low height was...strange. Going from the ceiling light to darkness was strange, too. The TV screen seemed to glow after the ceiling light was off...not the first time I've seen it, but a bit eerie just the same.

The windows are banging against their frames from the wind...should probably open the curtains and fix the wedge of paper a bit better...(yes, I just woke up)

No comments:

Post a Comment