07 June 2007

Badminton

For the first time, the "themed nights" at the DC is bad. Well, maybe not as bad as it can get, just not as good as the other themed nights. I was especially disappointed in the supersalty!salmon-tomatoes thing and the slightly un-fresh!Mahi Mahi. I got the last bubble bottle though, yay.

Afterwards I went to play badminton with Thomas & Garris. Well, I pretty much only played with Garris, since we're too n00b to play with the ex-badminton team member :] It was still fun feeding Garris birdies, as I cannot vary my shots to save my life. Hitting the birdie back to where ever the person is is almost an instinct `0`;;; And as out of shape as I am, my arms and legs are sore just from playing for the better part of two hours. I'm glad I did, since it would hopefully reduce my emerging insomnia tendencies (as my father would have suggested) and I have forgotten the subtleties of the game. There would be hell to pay tomorrow though °0°!!!! I'm sure right forearm and thigh will definitely be difficult...and hopefully my hand will not shake tomorrow...wah...though there is no saying for the rest of the muscles ><;;;;

Gah, I will everything will just be over :[ A lot of things are starting to get on my nerves again.

No comments:

Post a Comment