08 September 2010

The Joy of computers

I knows the meaning of it.

I'm rather pleased by the Lenovo Ideapad Y560 I received from UPS today. I'd been waiting all Labour Day weekend for it since it arrived in a check-in station 20 minutes away from my dwellings. Technically, my Dad received it for me since I was away in the Sunset-Richmond area for some free museum touring and didn't come back until almost midnight.

But yaaaaay, computer. I'd been giddy--pawing at T and wagging my invisible tail--every time I saw a laptop today.

Nice, pretty computer. I didn't want to worry about how it'd look because I know I would obsess otherwise, but it's actually pretty nice. It's actually pretty suitable to my tastes. It matches with my phone but hopefully not down to the cracks. Anyway, too tired to stuff my computer full of programs before some sleep right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment