21 October 2010

First time jogging in eight years


Total of 6.2mi/10km. 4mph/6.7kmph

And this is what I accomplished in 90 minutes. Kept getting lost, stopped to observe wildlife, and spent 10 minutes of that time to play with Simba the kitty (Kitty #4). Saw a hawk--probably a merlin, lots of Canada geese (and another oddly coloured one...not sure what it is), house finches, 5 cats, maybe 6 or 7 squirrels, etc.

Now I will never walk again. Good thing I have no classes tomorrow and it's predicted to rain. >_>;;;

I figure that I should be able to run on most days if my legs aren't dead and I don't have lab. We'll see about tomorrow and Saturday.

That said, though, I probably jogged 2/3 of that distance, interspersed with walking breaks every 5 minutes or so. So lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment