26 November 2003

Whoa. Haven't posted in, like, forever. And the previous statement I haven't been updating mainly because of the blogger-FTP problems. Then there is the homework [lie]. Some of the highlights in the previous 2/3 weeks include a friend almost walking into the boy's locker room in Self-Guilded and...my kitty just jumped onto my sofa bed and started cleaning itself. Okay, that's not it, but today is a good day.

Today! [notice the date and time] The power went out in school. Not only it's late start, the power went out. tw00t. How fun, an extended thanksgiving holiday! [That makes it a 5-day weekend!!] hehee. Now I'll spent my holiday trying to figure out what is wrong w/ my blog itself. By the way, my old address, http://kakeru.blogspot.com, has been taken over by some unknown Chinese person. I'm guessing that person's a girl. My kitty just fell asleep. So now really have to learn how to move my blog to my prohosting site correctly.


'Some day you'll ask, 'what's more important, me or my life?' And I'll answer, 'my life' and you'll leave me without knowing that you ARE my life.' - Anonymous
�#151;造 Veggie - Earth Girl Arujuna :: OST 2 造�#151;
�#151;造 Chikyuu Kyoumei [Resonance of the Earth] - Yoko Kanno//[Arujuna??] :: Into The Another World 造�#151;

No comments:

Post a Comment