19 December 2003

Again, I abandoned my blog for almost a month, and since I'm on winter vacation now, I'll try to fix everything and get back on blogging. Who am I talking to anyways? =oO;=

Went to a Graphics Novel sneak preview yesterday in the San Mateo City Library; it was fun. Made a ton of suggestions, LoL. Uh, got a new computer during thanksgiving weekend, so I've also been sorting out my files and such. I can watch .avi formats now!! Nonetheless, I lost my addressbook in outlook express, and outlook express have been behaving strangely lately [i.e. stuff inside local folders dissappearing, bulk mail dissappearing when I try to move them to the local box, etc], so maybe I should stop using outlook express.

Ah. on Tuesday we had a field trip to the cartoon art museum in San Francisco. We were wave 2: eat, museum, city cruising. Ate in the Metreon [I played DDR instead; found a free pad inside a store]; this sandwich place inside the foodcourt is GREAT, except they use way too much oil. The museum had a Political Cartoon event-thing, and I found a My Neighbor Totoro cel +heart+. Too bad we didn't have enough time for a full-route city crusing lead by the 3D-art teacher...lanburg? I'd've loved to walk around a bit more.

Only got 2.5 hours of sleep. Why did I have so much homework/project/tests on the last day ANYWAYS?!

gotta work on blog now.


'I don't know why. My body moved on its own...Naruto, don't die...' - Uchida Sasuke : Naruto
� At the Beginning - Anastasia :: Soundtrack �

No comments:

Post a Comment