03 August 2005

What Kind of Jedi Am I? (and what if I sex-change?)

This is sadly amusing...





What kind of Jedi are you?
LJ Username
Age
Sex
Dark Side Growth Potential - 16%
Light Side Growth Potential - 53%
Master's Name
How likely you are to lose a limb - 6%
Lightsaber Blade's color Pink
Lightsaber Style normal Lightsaber
This quiz by neo_epyon - Taken 73967 Times.
Get Free Daily Horoscopes from Kwiz.Biz







What kind of Jedi are you?
LJ Username
Age
Sex
Dark Side Growth Potential - 75%
Light Side Growth Potential - 27%
Master's Name Error
How likely you are to lose a limb - 29%
Lightsaber Blade's color White
Lightsaber Style Double-Bladed Lightsaber
This cool quiz by neo_epyon - Taken 73967 Times.
Get Free Daily Horoscopes from Kwiz.Biz







What kind of Jedi are you?
LJ Username
Age
Sex
Dark Side Growth Potential - 4%
Light Side Growth Potential - 8%
Master's Name kitsunetenshi
How likely you are to lose a limb - 99%
Lightsaber Blade's color Red
Lightsaber Style Two Lightsabers, one in each hand
This quiz by neo_epyon - Taken 73967 Times.
New - COOL Dating Tips and Romance Advice!

11 comments:

  1. "New - COOL Dating Tips and Romance Advice!"
    ???
    Is this some kind of hint?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL... As a male, more likely to grow in Light and unlikely to lose a limb... As a female, WAY likely for the Dark Side and quite likely to lose a limb...


    BUT, with me as your master... TOTALLY PROBABLE THAT YOU LOSE A LIMB! LOL!!!

    See, that's why you should not have two lightsabers... You'll accidentally slice your other arm off, haha...

    Yet, as a male... a pink lightsaber! Cool. Teehee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ Someone reads too much into these things?

    ReplyDelete
  4. :P And why not?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know. I'm just bitter because I got bad results.

    ReplyDelete
  6. L: I must most regretfully inform you that, no, it's not a hint. And what would the bad results be?

    A: LoL! I like your reason why I have 99% chance of loosing a limb XD

    Yes. I love how my male self gets a pink one =)

    E: My focus is more on the type and color of light saber...XD yay! weapons!

    and you get a "no comment" on your pun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would think most people consider high chances of bodily injury a "bad result."

    Count Dooku has a pink lightsaber.
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0006TQ6BW/103-9203215-2231840?_encoding=UTF8&coliid=&colid=

    Elton, what pun?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, i don't get it either. o__O

    ReplyDelete
  9. Since you seem to read this more often than Bernice, want to call her and tell her I can't come?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why are you in such a hurry to tell me you can go?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Because I have no right to disparage anyone else's reading comprehension.

    ReplyDelete