22 July 2006

Europe!

Anonymous wrote:

so when are u heading for Europe and when are u coming back?


I DON"T KNOW. This whole thing has been strangely stressing. First I slacked and didn't do much trip planning. Then after Mother and I finally looked everything up (hotels, tickets, etc) and asked Father to book, he decides that we should join a tour. He took at least two weeks to find a tour, but another two week had already passed and he had done nothing since. nobody could get him to just book the frigging tour. I confronted him and either got some vague uncertanties about the trip or just outright avoidance.

roaho;f vaorwot aw otga;hiog o;awrouwgtho; rwr!!!

I don't know why this had been so difficult to plan. I want to cry.

Though I already did, if just to get Father to get a 'ok' on his part.

Hate it.

oasefji; ga;oh o;awr 8vgjkdn.wh anawruoghswo;haw;rhagghlsauaghwraygbfaklgtd.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous22.7.06

    Poor poor PuiChi. Planning the trip was tough, huh. I can sympathize. *pat pat* Seems like all that work for nothing. But everything will be okay in the end. Don't cry. Be happy. You can always call me up if you're down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous23.7.06

    Guess who's back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous24.7.06

    I think I sort of preferred the simple answer of "end of august. 3 weeks."

    ReplyDelete