22 August 2006

Housing

They mailed me and said my room assignment is complete.

But there is no link to click on as instructed.

They LIE!
Or worse, I really didn't get an assignment(!!) and they're just mail the same package to everyone(!!!).

;______________;


(Edit: Amy had the same...discontent...ment?:[__on a quest for sleep...__] - Articles -- you know I don't follow the news

Fine, their system is probably not updated yet. But I figured I've been silent way too long...so why not whine a bit? So many things have happened...still not sure if I can recall it without tearing up =\

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous23.8.06

    Or maybe one must be patient about these things. =O

    I'm just kidding. I'm sure you'll get your room assignment soon.

    Let's have a chat sometime. You seem you like you might need one. Feel better, things will start looking up soon.

    ReplyDelete