27 January 2008

ArtRec: LOOKLOOKLOOOOOOKIT'SMYGIFTARTANDIT'SAWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Title: Strongest Wind
Gift for: pcby
Artist:
Rating:: G
Fandom: Kingdom Hearts 2
Characters: Sora
Warnings: None n_n
Artist notes: Brush and pattern are from 77words
Summary:There were a few fandoms I was familiar with, but Kingdom Hearts just stuck out the most. ^^ I tried to sneak around and find out just what PcBY liked as far as KH2 goes, but I fail at ninja-secret santa research. Still, I wanted to make something calming and cheerful! Something that says, "Be strong! Good luck with this coming New Year!". Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I barely squeezed out a couple comments of thank you in the eminent urge to just go ash;fawnmwa,s hawfh wl and explode into a pile of gibbering parts.

I think I feel a little bad for not putting more requests in fear of lack of compatibility...seems like my santa was also a little lost as to how to draw something suitable...oops.

I feel all bubbly inside now. Can't wait until the reveals so I can go stalk my ninja secret santa ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment