28 January 2008

Macrosclarids and Cotyledons

I finally realized the detrimental effects of an undemanding plant biology course has on me. As a warning to all others, I have listed below are several symptoms that may indicate a plant biology course gone wrong:
» Eating sweet peas and think, "thank you macrosclarids and palisade parenchyma for standing up to my poor cooking skills and not go all soft and mushy on me!"
» Eating cashews and think, "mmm...cotyledons....mmm plant babies are yummy."
» Attempting to write erotic drabble on cashews.
» Attempting to write erotic drabble on yogurt.

It is my utmost sincere wish that others would learn a lesson through me and recognize these symptoms before it's too late.

[/nuttiness]

3 comments:

  1. lol


    Unrelated sidenotes:
    UGHHHHHH I just want people to be responsible for their own stuff, not for L to clean up after F, or for anyone having to clean up for anyone else.


    Okay, tell me honestly, am I a hypocrite for wanting this? Do I leave junk around though I should know better? I don't understand why it seems so tough to meet my demands, e.g. CLEANING. What am I doing wrong? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, how is it detrimental because it's undemanding?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thirdly, sweet peas are poisonous.

    Wikipedia: "Unlike most peas, the seeds of the sweet pea are poisonous as they contain a neurotoxin, and should not be eaten. The illness caused by the ingestion of sweet peas is known as odoratism, or sweet pea lathyrism."

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweet_pea

    ReplyDelete