07 January 2009

"I love this rug."

Meeting of the (ex-)Presidents

George Jr.: I want to thank the president-elect, for, uh, joining the, uh, ex-presidents...For lunch. And by declaring myself as one of the ex-es, whatever happens next is none of my business. Tee-hee.

Bill: (amused and tries not to laugh) 

Jimmy: Everyone's ignoring me, so I guess I'll just stand off to the side and look like I enjoy myself  D:

Why does Barack looks like he's just pretending to take our current president (Remember: still a president until the 20th) in utmost seriousness? Too many nods and uncommittal "yes, yes, of course" noises, perhaps?

[George Jr. finishes speech]

Barack: The, uh...

[Lights go off] (Alright! Let's go get lunch, people!)

Barack: B..but wait! I haven't gotten my screentime yet! D:

George Jr.: (nudge) Lol. Decorum, sweetie. 

Barack: (CAMERAWHORES)

Bill: (Still amused and trying to not laugh) This is better than TV. 

George Jr.: Lol. How cute.

George Sr.: (impatient) C'mon...I need to go to the bathroom...
The awkwardness is wonderful. The pictures are better. But Bill small-talking George Jr. about the Oval Office Rug is the best bit. Oh, and the George Jr. *shrug tee-hee* bit at the end. 

Personally, this new presidency is getting off to a bad start—I'm purely following them for entertainment, as of a week ago. You see, The Flist That I Do Not Follow are quite a bit more worldly than I. So when I decide to check out whatever they have to offer, quite a bit comes through. 

Most of which then proceeds to drag me in with their absolute craziness. Last time I lasted a couple of hours. This time it was two days. It's like tentacle monsters and sailors. 

A depiction of Rahm, his BlackBerry, and his family did it for me this time. I guess my intellect is really free-falling off a cliff—at least my last phase as jumpstarted by sexy, witty mafia banter (which is still growing strong, by the way. Need more people in the bookverse, though D:)

No comments:

Post a Comment