12 November 2009

Eyes and a finger.

The inner fold of my eyelids are a little further in (both eyes!) today. It gave the illusion of wider eyes, but on closer inspection, my eyes now look a little strange, like some barely noticeable make up. The down side is the utter weariness below the eyes that most certainly accompanies the double lids above.

I think it's time for some long overdue mud skin care tomorrow. Before I go over to dinner because I won't get back until the next day, probably. Curses, Stockholm syndrome!

In related news, I chopped off a small chuck of my left index finger nail making dinner. A tenth of a millimetre deeper would have meant pain and a bloody finger. Thank you, nails.

In other news, brain is about to go 'splody from all the astronomy, astrophysics, and astrobiology concepts and terms, even if it's just wiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment