16 November 2009

Gastrointestinal Issues

I wonder if there's some psychological thing going on with me lately. By this season, I'm usually constantly consciously hungry. Hunger signals seem to have gotten much more easily ignored or not perceived. Then the stomach makes a lot of noise to compensate. But it has been making a lot of noises regardless, for some reason. Perhaps this is an inherited trait that is just starting to show through?

I still eat and want to eat, but knowledge/perception of the hungry-satisfied-full boundary seem to have faded quite a bit.

It's slightly worrying.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous16.11.09

    You'll get fat

    ReplyDelete
  2. No disagreement on that part at all. Then again, statements like that can't be denied.

    On another note, it's been cold for a long while now, and I'm still eating rather little, comparatively. Still feeling the blubber piling on.... exercises....>_>;;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Note: I ended up losing a good few inches (don't have a scale) during that winter. The mass lost has been amended since, but if I don't keep a conscious eating schedule for the sake of neurological health, not eating/eating poorly/overeating is still frighteningly easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous25.5.10

    I thought humans were the only animals to gain mass over winter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not with the way I eat during cold weather.

    And the way I don't eat during warm weather.

    ReplyDelete