25 May 2010

It's not about this blog.

I tagged all my posts according to their respective subjects in very thinly-veiled pseudonyms (I was never one for creative naming), added some recent thoughts and investigations of the self, then took everything off public eyes. I have yet to work on my backlog entries. But as soon as the opportunity comes, it shall be written. There is too large a void in that important period of time and it is really time I face my own mess rather than landing in the neurotic level of defence mechanisms at every turn. It's time to move onto some sublimations.

But to the point of this post: I am highly amused that the largest fraction of posts so far is of the Nerdinator. Yeah, you know who.

I foresee that to change as time goes on and perhaps when I finish my backlog, but the blunderings of a sixteen-year-old self really does not cease to amuse.

One more serious matter: in the beginning, I wrote because I could not let my hair down just a little. Now I write because I still can't let my hair down completely to at least one person in this world. I wonder if that person will ever happen.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous25.5.10

    Of course it's the mystery person's fault for not showing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt. I can't tell who it is without giant neon signs labelled "confidant."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous27.5.10

    Write your own damn sign already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No thanks, that'd take actual effort, and I'm already spending unnecessary bits with every word spent in this sub-domain.

    ReplyDelete