04 November 2010

Run #4 Seem like I've been running for so long...

2.8mi/4.5km in 35min (4.8mph/7.7kmph), the first stretch (1.1mi/1.8km) in 16 minutes (4.1mph/6.75kmph).

Yeah, I felt more tired and slower, definitely. Was going to run a even smaller loop (~, but didn't figure out were to go beforehand, so only the loop around Northstar park/drainage pond was omitted.Also, met 3 people running/biking opposite direction of me, twice each.

Maybe it's the rather warm and humid weather, but I sweat much more during the run today. And my bruised toe, which was bruised during my first or second run, is hurting again :\ I might have made it worse.  Not sure what's wrong with my posture, but I do feel more cramping on my left foot during running... What's wrong wif meh!?

My subconscious keeps thinking I ran some time between the first and second run, and thus keep numbering my runs wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment