23 July 2011

Progress part V: Lauding T and running out of drugs

13 July 2011

Hands seemed to have gotten better, I seem to be able to sleep quite well, and I was running out of Benadryl, so I tried reducing the dosage to 25mg. Had a lot of trouble sleeping that night. Finished the last two pills the night after.


16 July 2011

Since the end of May, I refused to see anyone except the people in my immediate household, my aunt and uncle next door (involuntarily), the doctors, and T because he's wonderful and drove down to entertain me every weekend. I'd even missed KJ's birthday/rockband party because that was the weekend right after the Millbrae doctor ruined my hands, too. ;___;

But.

I was well enough for an outing for C's birthday!

It was my first outing since the end of may. I had a little bit of trouble picking a sort of savory crepe that didn't have cheese or beef, and ended up ordering a custom crepe with turkey, mushrooms, and sun-dried tomatoes. There were sweet crepes that I could eat, actually, but I only had half of a granola bar that morning. The crepe I ordered had black peppers, which I am not supposed to eat since it's spicy. This is why eating out is a problem--there are just too many little things I could not control. I supposed it shouldn't affect me too much though, since I know my father adds a little white pepper in the things he cooks. I was a little disappointed about the turkey being slices of sandwich turkey, but it blended in with the skin of the crepe and made it meaty-tasting, which is nice.

Then everyone went to a bubble tea. I only drank some of T's taro bubble tea. It wasn't strong enough in taro flavour. Then we went to karaoke from 2 to 5. I stayed at T's until 7--right before dinner (because my diet requirements are a pain).

I had already felt my hands getting slightly worse the night before, but it wasn't so bad...it got a little more agitated that night, but still no visible redness or marks. Forgot to get more Benadryl, though, and had a hellish time sleeping. Almost reverted back to the not-sleeping sort of condition from before.

The next night we went to get more Benadryl. We got a 200 pill bottle. All the sleepy drug for me. It's now officially my happy pill. Though it doesn't really make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment