12 October 2003

I knew this would happen. Stopping in the middle of a project of some sorts and I'll never start on it again. I didn't work on the layout all day. First went to half-moon bay to buy a 20lb king salmon, then got a phone, then went to the library.

An ugly spider just dropped down from the ceiling on to a piece of paper about 20cm from my arm with a sharp plop. Traumatized.

Everything extra needs money. Darn it. Including those bloody format-converting programs. GDI. Anyone, by this point, can pretty much tell that either I am really mad, I need sleep, or I need money. The answer is the last two.

OK. Tomorrow I plan to finish my blog, do my homework, and post the bloody 'self-intro' for the SRI thing. I will add a wishlist to my blog, not that anyone would buy me those things, but that's my way of telling people that I need money. The two newest things would be a USB cable for my cell, and some cash so I can buy that bloody converting program.


'Kurikara is my Shikigami!' - Hisoka Kurosaki : Yami no Matsuei
� Futari no Kamui, Futatsu no Shinken -//X/1999 : TV X/1999 OST �

No comments:

Post a Comment