05 October 2003

Whew, finally round 1 of USAMTS is finished! Though I finally didn't answer one of the questions...can't blame me, considering I only had 2 weeks instead of 4. Yesterday was no-work for the whole day. Mailed the answers, then it's web and manga and games. FUN. No, i didn't work on the layout at all finish the layout, but I did get myself hooked on some fan-made RPG games. The searching-and-downloading of the programs needed to play the games took me half a day alone, considering many sites that had the downloads were shutted down. Next were the problematic installation...yes, that's the reason I slept @ 2am.

I got the games from Cursed Moons, a doujin and original site with webmistresses who draws & colors beautifully and...support shounen-ai. XD Yami no Romance was easy, because 3 of the 5 endings had guides written on their site, and one of the remainding endings was just plain obvious [the Muraki one!]. BUT I CAN'T GET TO THE HIJIRI ENDING!!

Then Wan Wan 1-ko is...extremely difficult. But you're hearing this from a games-defficient girl, so maybe it's not that hard. Maybe it's the problematic controls. Last, Love Impact, is the one that I'm tempted to play right now but I should do homework instead. It's really precise and I haven't been able to get to any endings except 'GAME OVER'...There's a guide for one of the endings, but it's not complete to the end, and even though it allows you to save, it's really time consuming. It's so cute though. Hail Akane's & Inma's drawing skills! [BTW, they're trilingual in Spanish, Japanese, and English]

I forgot if I have English homework or not. oh well.

OOOH, I'm beginning to like L'arc en Ciel music =)


'We all love penguins; penguins are the best.' - Trujillo, C. : Sophmore History 6�:: it's after Mr. Light kept on saying we need penguins for a Global Organization.
� In the End - Linkin Park :: +gasp+ it's an English song! �

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5.7.08

    How to Get the Hisoka Ending:
    Go with Hisoka
    Go Shopping
    Select the music box with the first option
    Tell Hisoka it’s for someone he doesn’t know
    Tell Hisoka you want to be alone
    Go to the haunted house
    Afterwards, choose to sit down and rest a bit
    Hisoka will appear!
    Select talk to him and all the mushy/romantic answers
    Hisoka Ending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5.7.08

    Ack, sorry, it's late and I made a few dumb errors.

    Corrected post:

    How to Get the Hijiri Ending:
    Go with Hisoka
    Go Shopping
    Select the music box with the first option
    Tell Hisoka it’s for someone he doesn’t know
    Tell Hisoka you want to be alone
    Go to the haunted house
    Afterwards, choose to sit down and rest a bit
    Hijiri will appear!
    Select talk to him and all the mushy/romantic answers
    Hijiri Ending!

    ReplyDelete