11 October 2003

Whew! Finally done with the coding! But I still have to put the contents in, upload, perhaps make it a blogger blog, etc etc. The layout is actually a relatively simple one...but it too one so long because it's the first time I've used DIV tags, along with some new stuff, and this is only my 2nd layout that I sucessfully coded and will be put online. Yup, lacking exprience. [conisidering i can't even remember the link tags...it's sad] I'm tired, gotta wake up early to buy fish tomorrow, and I really wanna sleep. My abs & one of the chest muscles are sore from weight training yesterday...my arms will probably be sore tomrrow...=oO;;=


'What siding with the humans? Right from when I was born, I've always been only on my own side' - Genjou Sanzo : Saiyuki
� Reprise - Joe Hisaishi//Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi : Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi OST :: Spirited Away, Joe is the composer, i think �

No comments:

Post a Comment