06 November 2006

I walked out of the stairway from Hutchinson basement (where the computer lab is) at 18:30 and it's pitch black out there. Being in the SLB since 14:00, I didn't bring a flashlight (not that it would have helped much), and was a less assured than otherwise.

When I passed by Cruess, I saw the black kitty again. Amy and I saw her(?) last right outside of Regan Hall area, when we were walking back from dinner. She had a collar and a tag back then. I've forgotten her name.

She's completely black with long, thick, silky fur and a bushy tail. Declawed, very tame and floppy. I stayed with it for a bit while it catched spiders or some other insect, and later picked it up and carried it closer to Regan. She seemed to like me enough, running off a little then comming back to run against me. At one point she went into the water drain on the side of the road, which scared me a bit until she popped back up, the drain apparently not too deep. Then it saw something in one of the olive tree trunks, but didn't find anything. Too bad I didn't have any food with me then. I'll go snatch some turkey and stuff for her later at lunch &heart;

After a while I got really hungry and had to leave...

This morning I saw her again...and scared her with my bike. Just a little.

I'm hungry now, only have had a can of clam chowder this morning. I'll return; I still have to research for a paper due Weds.

(The person in front of me is using AIMexpress...how did she do that?!)
EDIT 12:22: Heh, nevermind, I can just go on meebo.

No comments:

Post a Comment