26 November 2007

Tidbits on Final Fantasy, Harry Potter, and etc.

Final Fantasy XII
Started playing it two weeks ago. More than 10 hours into the game and still haven't gotten very far in the story, but that's because there's so much freedom right at the beginning of the game that I've mostly been trying to venture out as far as I can :D Being able to see the foes without needing to go through the battle sequence is very nice, too. The License system is a little confusing, and I'll probably mess up somehow, but it's refreshing. I am ambivalent about needing to buy the skills before using, though. At least now I won't have thousands of dollars just piled up, not being used.

I'm still fuzzy about how license points are rewarded and how it would affect the growth on my party members since there are still only 3 members allowed in an active party but the game is on a real-time battle system. (Gambits are ⌃)

The moogles...aren't so bad anymore. Especially since they can teleport me to places in Rabanastre :D

Final Fantasy VII Ultima
Started playing, but then it started to have more and more errors and unexplained crashes, so it was deleted from my computer. Currently looking forward to FFVII for PS3 instead. (Oh, and I think Cloud's been doing a bit of part time in addition to his delivery service... :))

Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus
I utterly fail at shooting games, even if I've only started the game a little bit after going through the tutorials. I think the game would be more enjoyable if I had actually finished FFVII first...? (see above)

Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy XIII
So pretty. Me wants.

"HP - what it's really about when you get right down to it" (AKA "Harry Potter in 5 seconds")


Discovered through LJ: Fourth-rose.

Dancing Harry & Draco elves
Um, lol.

etc.
Wah. Lament on my lack of artistic skillz and creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment