08 November 2007

Yuletart recipients assigned!

Ah, so LJ comm: Yuletart sent their exchange assignments a couple days ago and...looks like I've got to work very hard, indeed, if I were to please my recipient.

Out of the list, I have only ever drawn HikaGo seriously, is somewhat familiar with the bolded, is unfamilar with the italicized, and only seen graphics of the regular font-sized ones:
*Avatar: The Last Airbender, *Baten Kaitos, *Code Geass, *Hikaru no Go, *The Legend of Zelda, Planetes, Sailor Moon, Read or Die: The TV, Eureka Seven, *ARIA, Gundam Wing, Kekkaishi, Gunslinger Girl, Pokemon, Samurai Champloo, Nadia and the Secret of Blue Water, Tales of Symphonia, Kingdom Hearts


...and if the asterisked are the preferred fandom, I feel a little pushed to do Hikago, especially since my recipient is a pretty good artist °0°!!!

Well, I suppose some research is in order.


PS: 07-Ghost is already licensed?? D:

No comments:

Post a Comment