10 May 2008

Doctor Who 4.04, 4.05, and 4.06

4.04 & 4.05 have their brilliant moments, including the Return of the Valiant, the UNIT caps, Ross Jenkins(♥!), Gramps (as always), the last Martha/Martha bit, and the cyberconversion unit, redecorated by the Sontarans with bits of blue light, in no particular order.

4.06 is rather cute. The death bit and the death and Martha bit were unconvincing and skimpy to say the least, but the rest was cute. Jenny was cute ♥ Donna is still absolutely wonderful and lovely. Go forth and wow those geniuses with your wonderful menial office worker knowledge! Oh, and I just had a horrific thought of dubbing Jenny as the Nurse (cringes).

I will really really miss Tennant when he leaves Doctor Who.

4 comments:

  1. I have a lot to catch up on. =X

    I have to watch Torchwood Season One first though. Tee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so you're done with DWs1?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I am done with dws1. I should probably look for a torrent for torchwood s1. Unless you're willing to give it to me! =D

    Nice layout btw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ask, I deliver.

    http://www.mininova.org/tor/538450

    ReplyDelete