10 May 2008

Life Upgrades

To much of the general population's (pop.: 1) disappointment, there is an absolute lack of upgrades on this life at this moment. Still jobless, work-less, hopeless (at oChem), and feeling semi worthless. All in a day's work.

Summer classes have been set: Intro to Psychobiology and Neurobiology for Summer Session I and nothing for SSII. I shall look into ceramics, crafts, traveling, LABWRK (!!!!!), and etc for said latter half of summer.

In entertainment news: after my period with classical music, first with Beethoven/William Kempf then with George Winston, I began to devote much time to Barrowman (the lack of shame and all), which now lead to flirting with Cole Porter, swing, musicals. Oh, and I'm being rapidly charmed by Kevin Kline.

And I hold firm in my opinions regarding Barrowman—he is great for the entertainment factor (because he is reasonably skilled and has no shame) but still looks funny. I think it's his mouth and chin.

In other entertainment news: Elijah Wood and the return of David Tennant on The Friday Night Project. Watching FNP on the internet means there are no commercials, but more often than not I find myself taking more than designated commercial breaks all the same. They tend to get rather overwhelming. The Elijah Wood epidsode has been pretty good so far, but not nearing the humor of the Tennant ones. Probably because Wood still gives off an air of...greenness. Neither shameless (JB) nor wittily dignified(?) (DT) enough to make the show show interesting. I'm so horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment