19 September 2003

Well, it's Friday, so I though that I should talk about my case also, though it has ended for a few days now. 2nd week into school this guy in my physics class [I KNOW I KNOW I SHOULD'VE BEEN IN AP BIO! STOP RUBBING IT IN!] told me he liked me through IM. At first I'm ok w/ it, but sooon it started getting out of hand. He started calling me every single night 'for physics and Japanese homework'. Even tried calling at 12am. Outrageous. i didn't know him until this year, and he said he started liking me during the 2nd day of school, AND i didn't give him my number. BRRRRR. so on Tuesday , when he IMed me, asking 'what's the matter with you these days' [i've been cold toward him], i said, in third person, 'dude, stop bothering her'. it was meant to be to scare him with my split-personality-ness, but he took it all the same. end of story. the first week he asked me to go to the movies, and i made the mistake of saying 'yes'. then the next two or three weeks he asked too, but i said no.

the problem really is that i don't like his personality. There's just something annoying about how he tried to show his good face to me and how he wouldn't make the decisions and how small his voice sound in the phone. i never liked phones anyways.

yeah, so now you know. actually there's something in here that i haven't even told my friends...not even to whom i asked advice to [thank you, even though i acted before you wrote the mail, LoL].

and that's why i didn't thought it was 'cute' and 'exciting' when Arte got the note. my past case left an annoying impression. But Arte's a lot much more nice than me so maybe Lars won't end up like that guy. But sometimes Arte's too nice. hehe.


'If you keep going round and round and round and round like that, you're going to get stupid!' - Ryuichi Sakuma : Gravitation
� Open Up Your Mind - Mirai//Gesomaden Saiyuki : Gesomaden Saiyuki Best Collection :: i'm not even sure of the album name.... �

No comments:

Post a Comment