15 January 2004

EA was great. I was a bit about ditching Robotics to go, but I'm glad I took a chance although I'm not supposedly be on the list. American McGee's Alice is great. A bit creepy, true, but intriguing. I was playing it in the Games Room in EA Headquarters 'Mission Impossible', Located in Foster City, CA, for over an hour, I believe, and it was fun. I also played Silent Hill 3 with Amy...IT IS SUCH A CREEPY AND SCARY GAME! But it's also...intriguing =D Scary, but I still want to play. =oO;;=

I did go to robotics afterwards, but didn't do much.

Uh, I'll post pictures I took inside the EA 'Mission Impossible'...soon. No pictures of 'Mission Control' though; there weren't much to see.

Mission Control is the building in which all the executives are; the managers [I think], etc.
Mission Impossible is the building in which games develop. Called so because 'of the people inside' [from MC personal] or because 'of what they do' [from MI personal], you decide.

The quote is from a sign placed in front of a labyrinth made of short grass in the EA campus. I thought it's a great quote that applies to many things =)


'I hope you enjoy this labyrinth. Just like everything in life, the walls are only in your mind.' - EA HQ labyrinth
� Get Over [special Mix] - dream//Hikaru no Go : Hikaru no Go - Best of :: the last 10 minutes of the last episode of Hikaru no Go [ep 75] �

No comments:

Post a Comment