20 January 2004

I've been saying I'll move my blog, but apprently my web hosting support hasn't even given me a ticket to my question about where is Perl on the server yet, so I guess it's not happening anytime soon, and that means that no one will read my blog anytime soon, either.

Robotics is tiring. It didn't seem so bad during the long weekend because of the looser schedule, but staying at school from 8 to 8 is really too much. All the while spending most of my meeting time [3:15-8:00] in front of a 'traditional' projective-styled monitor. I have a flat panel [and just for those who don't know, it's similar to the screen of a notebook/laptop], so staring at the screen for 4.5 hours is nowhere as tiring as staring at the ones in school. I have to remember to set the screen to 1024x768 at school. The 1280x1024 that Yang had set has the tiniest font that is close to unreadable, not to mention destroying my already getting worse eyes. They're not perfect anymore =(

Oh, I'm in the programming/electronics sub-team [which has basically splitted into electronics (Chris Garris) and programming anyways], so I have to learn the complicated C. pBasic [the language used last year] was very simple, but C is...confusing. Very confusing. In some aspects anyways. Anyhow, this evening Mr.Cole [mentor], Mr. Leibs [parent], and Mr. Garris [parent] pretty much spent most of the time trying to figure out the beacon code and circuit, and discussing about their possible solutions that is uncomprehensible to most of us team members [Garris probably understood a lot more than me; his dad IS an expert on C...]. Anyways, in the end, the only one left listening to them discuss was me and Garris, and Garris is mainly working on the electronics, Cole said I'd be doing some simpler C coding tomorrow.

As Garris had predictied would not fail to happen again, many people left after they ate [around 6:30, those food-oriented dorks! +koffchrisleekofflearwangkoff+], and especially the chasis team? almost the whole team left. hmmm...I find it scary that Mr. Garris' first name is Larry [ooooh, same first name as Kat's dad, and in somewhat the same jobs], and calls Garris 'Christopher' [like 'Katherine']. Anyways, just something I find interesting...

Yes, I decided that it'd be more interesting to ramble about my tiring life in school rather than do my pre-calc homework�not that I dislike math or anything...I did finish my other homework =D

But seriously, I need to take my classes more seriously, and actually study. I think I'm getting 2 B's for the 1st semester, and that is bad for me =^^;;=

HIKAGO OBSESSIVE, STILL!

NoTe To SeLF: SToRyBoaRD, LayouT FoR WeBSiTe,
---->buy: Great Expectations & Graph paper!!


'It does it automagically.' - David Kelly : chiefdelphi.com
� I'll Be the One - HAL//Hikaru no Go : Hikaru no Go - Best of : I'll Be the One single :: one of my favorites...I really like HikaGo songs and lyrics. �

No comments:

Post a Comment