16 January 2004

Went to robotics 08:45-17:00. I used a drill. [VROOOM!]

I changed the following Fanfic quote a bit to make it more brief and to change some tones, but the idea is the same and because of the changing, I will credit her also with a link. And anyone who understands this had most likely read Hikaru no Go. By the way, so far all my fanfics I've found are from FanFiction.net

Touya Kouyo: Congratulations! You're playing my old title!
Touya Akira: ...Which one?
- Father & Son : The Road Not Taken//Hikaru no Go fanfiction by Princess-Anime

' "Yes... I remember... You said that you wouldn't marry someone who loved Go more than you... I had to burn my favorite goban before your very eyes just to prove you wrong..." Not that he had actually burned it of course. What he had burned was a cheap goban that he had bought in his desperation. But Touya-san[Kouyo's wife] wouldn't have to know that any time soon...' - Kouyo & Narration : : The Road Not Taken//Hikaru no Go fanfiction by Princess-Anime


No comments:

Post a Comment