18 January 2004

I'll give a more detailed account later if I feel like so, but today I went to Chinatown, carried 8 sticks around all day [bloody! I left them in the car! They cost $12!], saw a tree with more shoes than leaves on it, a guy that, we suspect, pooped on the street and was about to wipe his butt [he definitely didn't have any pants on...], went to Metreon, bought PS2, mem card, and DDR Max, got my Enduring Vision [AP Hist textbook] from Idaho, and watched 8 Mile [I didn't watch it, but saw some parts] & Vanilla Sky. It's 12:54am currently, and I'm tired. I woke at 9 yesterday morning; can't blame me.

Vanilla Sky was nice; I liked it, plot/theme-wise =)

Also, I've decided on the website layout, and I do believe I will move my blog as soon as I figure out Graymatter.


'No. Your Go is what you are and nothing else matters. ' - Touya Akira : Hikaru no Go :: Scary that I got that from the top of my head. No, not literally.
� Hitomi no Chikara - Mizuki Arisa//Hikaru no Go : Hikaru no Go - Best of :: I love this song =) �

No comments:

Post a Comment