25 September 2006

Half a Day After Moving In

The textbooks should be billed by october ($513.94)...and the housing payments are due in a few days. My arms hurt from carrying the textbooks back from the bookstore X\

The phone still doesn't have any reception...!

Almost done unpacking. I just need to wipe the drawers and put clothes in there. I want a place near my desk to put books in, but I don't know what to do...right now the textbooks are in the bottom drawer. We laid out the carpets last night, but haven't taped them together yet.

There are mostly orientation stuff today, and I plan to take some resource tours and go to academic advising today through Wednesday. Umm...not having something to plan my day seems a little incovenient right about now. Haha, a PDA seems like a good idea now, though a computer would suffice.

Amy's still not awake. Well, too bad, because I'm not gonna sit here and wait for her to wake up before I go anywhere.

Uhh...I think I need a bit more sleep than 6.5 hours. I didn't even sleep soundly last night.

2 comments:

  1. You paid too much for your textbooks. The campus bookstore is probably the worst possible place you could buy them. Ideally, you'd be able to borrow from someone else (Hollis has probably taken a lot of the same chemistry and bio classes you need). If not, buying them used online (or even new, from amazon.co.uk) would save you a lot of money. Oh wait never mind, I forgot that you just got a new razr, you're rich enough to afford it.

    Rather than going on tours and stuff, orientation week is generally full of events that give out free food, clothing, and trinkets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous30.9.06

    Free food is always good! ^^

    Lol. Bernice has a secret stash of wealth hidden away that she doesn't talk about. =O

    So college is good then?

    ReplyDelete