05 September 2006

In The Library

Went to 6th period, then to Q-cup, then to Robotics with Amy.

Amy went to work and I followed along. After an hour of dA-checking (still have 800+ to go through ;_;), here I still am.

So here I ponder. I really should not continue my 3-plus-month brain dead "vacation" period and work on some projects I have meant to complete since...a long time ago. Possibly since summer last year, at least.

The gift for Ward is done. Now I just have to finish Faustine's. The concept/design is there, but the pictures are not satisfactory yet. I haven't started on the frame yet, either. Perhaps I should leave now and, perhaps, I can catch the last bit of sunlight and take more photos. Though, it's 18:00 now...no, the sunlight is past the Cayota (??? What was is called?) grove anyway.

This blog layout is messed up. The menu is crap. I'm not about to fix it even though I know how to now. I wonder if we'd actually get together and go 'teach' a Japanese lesson like Kat and Amy and Shibamiya said. Would be nice if we did. Oh, must come up with several Robotics sweatshirt design before Thursday, too...

Amy's right. My mentality still hasn't graduated yet.

1 comment:

  1. Blog layout is from way before summer of last year, I think.
    What's a cayota? Coyote?

    ReplyDelete