20 September 2006

Hello, World.

I feel restless,
but I'm not cleaning
and packing?

Just found another downside to Blogger beta: no BlogThis function. Maybe I need to update the plugin or something.

Restless.
Restless.
Pace the private "living" room.
Pace the family living room.
Pace the house.
Looks for the cat.
Pace.
Pace.
Restless.
Restless.
Tired.
Confused?
Overwhelmed?
Restless.

Biked in circles today afternoon.
Must do that again.

Must Clean.
Must Pack.
Doing neither.

Restless.
Wander.

Got a new phone. *pink* RAZR V3m.
Incompetent representatives.
Wasted an hour, waiting.
Defective phone.
Stupid phone that can't connect with other phones. Even with bluetooth.
Cheaters.
Worse than my Ericsson T616.
Unsatisfied.
Phone numbers messed up.

...

I don't think I can say I'm 'happy' at this moment.
I think I'm kinda numb.
I think I'm kinda scared.
I think I don't want to go.
I feel like I'm stuck in something.
Am I still trying to go in circles, thinking it'd be alright if I pretend to not see the street just off to the side? Not see the world outside?

Stuck.
Restless.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous22.9.06

    A little too restless, eh?

    Tee hee, pink Razr, huh. Always the trendy one, you were.

    I think someone needs to just watch the paint dry, if you know what I mean. Don't sweat it, eh? College isn't all that bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find the not all that bad comment questionalbe, considering who it's coming from.

    A razr v3m? Rich.

    ReplyDelete