28 January 2005

AArgh!

Argh. I hate this. I can feel my tear glands swelling from tearing up the the whole day. And the more it stings, the more it tears. The more I squeeze my eyes and wipe the salty liquids, which I swear just leaks out of my digestive system and out my nose and eyes the miniute I drink something like an open faucet, the more it stings and swells and the faucet just can't be turned off...My vocals are jammed with mucus and my nose are both stuffed and runny, and the only way I can speak and not rasp is by talking with a high and squeally voice...

2 comments:

  1. Don't tell me you still haven't gone to see a doctor...
    Try some ginseng tea? I hear that helps, though I personally don't see why simple saline wouldn't do just as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no i haven't. they can't do much with a viral infection. but i'm much
    better now. wh00t for chinese medicine drinks. (it's a bacT infection
    now, yay!) I'm going to bewell very soon ^^

    PcBY

    ReplyDelete