14 January 2005

Nauseated.

Wh00t. The Fall Finals are over, at last. I still have the Alphabet poster and robotics website and Bio project to work on, but at least finals are over...though it's not much to celebrate about.

I finished Chapter 1 of FFX-2, and though I was planning to get further ahead, I stopped when I felt like I was going to throw up from pushing those...things about. The penguin-looking thing that just wouldn't stop going in circles, to be exact. I never thought pushing strangely dressed musicians could be harder to manage than a couple of bosses. I think I feel (as I still feel so) like I'm going to throw up from watching that thing too intently. (sigh) It's literally making me sick.

Ugh. Too much to do. [I really want to type up the commentary for the Kakashi Gaiden...I really do...]

1 comment:

  1. Interesting that on getting a 5-day weekend, you still are led to conclude "too much to do."

    I want to read such commentary, especially (but not excusively) if it contains yummy spoilers.

    ReplyDelete