10 February 2005

.恭?新春.身体健康.恭喜??.

A day late, but happy new year. Um. I left robotics and konked out for two hours before I was awaken for dinner. Yes.

Almost finished with taking robotics people's pictures...had to force some to take theirs, but honestly I like theirs best. ^^

Tomorrow's Friday, w00t! Maybe I'll get to play a little FFX-2! Ah, and today's Ryan Brenner's birthday...how interesting...isn't Salone's birthday today also? Oops, forgot to say happy birthday, though I saw her in the USABO test thing. Which, going off in a tangent, I'll be happy if I got a 10 out of 50 questions in that test. Today's a good day, methinks. Probably because I got semblance of enough sleep.

I haven't watched the last two episodes of NARUTO and Bleach...in addition to Eddie's Gundam Seed's.

I'll probably do a Chapter 247 review, but let me say this: Gaara's hot. LoL.

That reminds me: I thought I'd never hear Asaf describing another human being as 'hot,' but I heard it today...o___O;;

2 comments:

  1. Was it because Ryan had set that person on fire?
    Hm...is there a weekend meeting this week so I can get mine taken? They look...unique, at least. :)

    Of couse Gaara's hot, he has a 1-inch thick layer of sand over his skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, after actually looking at 247 (i could only find the raws though T.T)...
    Neji, Kankuro, and Temari got promoted over Shikamaru? Lame.
    And Gaara's the kazekage? O.O

    Translation pleeaseee.

    ReplyDelete