25 February 2005

Easily Distracted

I'm supposed to be writing my assertion and drawing a diagram for Bio lab and math worksheet...just any homework, instead of looking at Amy's Deadjournal and making slogans:

Things Happen After a PcBY.

This one's scary:
That's Handy, Harry! Stick It In The PcBY.

Hell yeah, baby! (wow, completely OOC for me)
When You've Got Pcby, Flaunt It.

Just plain wrong:
Life Should Taste As Good As PcBY.
I Want My Pcby.

...o________O;;
Names...just don't work well with slogans....

But I do like this one:
Obey Your PcBY.


Let's Make Slogans!
■ The Advertising Slogan Generator

5 comments:

  1. Considering your screename is based on yogurt, you have no right to complain about such things as "Life Should Taste As Good As PcBY."

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUH? Her name is not based on yogurt, it's based on her NAME.or names, rather. ne? LoL.

    OMG though -- those are hilarious! ^_____^ i love it, hahahahaha.

    Thanks for reading and for commenting. :)

    Now i'm gonna see what other slogans i get, LoL.

    [/Kitsune]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Correct! The Acronym for PuiChi Bernice Yau! X9

    ReplyDelete
  4. But...but...why do you _always_ do this! I swear you said....

    T.T

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do? =)

    (hides horn and tails)

    ReplyDelete