10 October 2005

Tense

Collaps into chair.
Belt loosens.
Head falls back.
Hands in hair.
Groans.
Deep breath.
Sighs.
Eyes close.

Gathers enough energy to move (and move to) two feet.
Sheds restraining cloths.
Peels off two layers in one go.
Tense shoulders stretch.
Feet and flourscent lights bares.
Steps into swimming trunks for the wrong gender (not that it matters).
Soft, well-aquainted tee slips on.
Collaps into chair.
Not until homework spreads that the strain,
Phsiologically,
Psychologically,
is named.

Finally taking a toil from the crunch.(From the frustration, others' laziness, unmet goals, awaiting work, dread of awakeness, state of overload, absence of esteem.)



I, from newspaper deadline. And we're not even finished. I can't stand David and Jon. Obnoxious, slacking. Think "fck" is funny. "Fcking this," "fcking that." I hate politicians and government.

10 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful. Seems like someone has yet to master the art of delegating work to others and blaming them when things go wrong. See, you do learn useful things in AP Gov, I don't know why you hate it so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nee-chan, i don't know you well enough. i'm really curious as to how you work now because i remember the "fun tests" from psych and you are generally the mellower person than i am, they said... But as Larry was saying... Well. i'm just thinking, considering how stressed out this has been making you, even i get strained and snap at people... Memorably, Kat's party when i got tired of running back and forth. BUT ANYWAY -- i encourage you to stress out in front of them and point fingers and yell at them.

    Take care. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know, she might be similar enough to me that it wouldn't help.
    Worth a try anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My comment does not showed up :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even if it was a wrong decision, pointing that out doesn't help solve much, unless you are asking her to resign.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. I am blaming them.
    2. [Answers avaliable through free subscription.]
    3. I'm not such a unhappy being as I pose, usally.
    4. It just haven't updated.
    5. You're right, often I DO feel this little pang that tells me there's something I don't like, but I usally ignore it... Why did I join? It might've been because no one else applied or because I thought it'd be interesting or because I wanted to do something big(ger) than what I've done with my meager skills. In other words, ego. Who knows.
    6. Can't even if I want to. And you're way too obsessive with this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did I miss something?
    Or, six things?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, nvm, I see.
    1) If you blame them, you don't need to trouble yourself about it.
    6) RSS makes it so easy, though

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. That doesn't me I can point fingers and ignore things that went wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's the politician/businessman definition of blame.
    Perhap's you're thinking "attribute."

    ReplyDelete