27 October 2005

ZOMG!

Perfect on the ch5 Stats exam. Considering my previous records of C's and B's, this is THE OMG. Suprise on the Supreme Court test too. Only 3 wrong our of 35, and Silton even curved it to 33. AP Gov't is corrupting my brain.

Another thing: you don't disagree with my Mother (note posessive use of capital M) on how messed up Bush is. You just don't. Trying to quell the quickly-heating voice that's trying to convince you how right her point is is no fun. Her bias-ness scares me sometimes, annoys me in others.

The RUS project came to a failing but hillarious finish.


"We need more nuts in the back! More nuts!!" - Thomas Schultz, Robotics, today, trying to get his submarine not move downwards but forward.

4 comments:

  1. I probably do disagree, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh? Whose sub worked?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all would like to kill Silton for giving us 40+pgs per night out of Eyewitness to Power then, without breaks, ch8 test. Government sucks. Politics is stupid.

    Brenner's worked. Thomas S + Ari's needed more weight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We read eyewitness to power over the summer. I'd rather have had your books. Gergen has some interesting things to say, but not a book's worth. And the writing is poor.
    40 pages/day of that book doesn't seem bad.

    ReplyDelete