13 December 2004

o___O;;;

No, really. I truely do not know what to title this entry. To start matters off and as a record, I've had this window open for more than 24 hours [and my computer on for a day longer] and it is not until now that I begin modifying the 'template.'

Next. I have a whole chapter of Bio to take notes on in addition to the Scarlet Letter/Minister's Black Veil/Bartleby/Civil Disobedience essay rough draft and a whole unit's worth of Calc homework to accomplish, yet I sit here and type. No, definately not during the weekend or when I have relatively less homework. The blogging must be done now.

I swung the dense textbook from the white bookcase onto the white table, and with with long, untrimmed nails, opened the text at around the middle. Sweeping other worksheets and handouts into a pile on the floor, I determinatedly instructed myself, 'Alright now, do your homework and no drawing Itachi!'

Almost immediately, fingers picked out that one cursed page of an Itachi head—the one I've been trying to materialize his body from—and laid it over the binder paper in which I prepared to take notes on.

So much for determination.


I had no way of writing that without sounding like a bored rant-er either. -_-;; But the point is, I've decided to redraw the Itachi I promised Venus, my friend in Hong Hong over four months ago. I started it while in HK, but for one reason or another, forgot about it...that is, until a few days ago. Looking back at the one I started, I cringe at the lack of skills it radiated. Well, at least, lacked more than now. [If I had SKILLZ I would not be stuck after drawing the head, now would I?] Thus the orgin Itachi for Venus attempt number two, four months later. A sitting, studying, bored, college student(?!) Itachi is provining to be difficult though. I'll no doubt give up on it soon, though I'm not compelled to do so...yet.

I haven't been very motivated to do my NARUTO afterthoughts lately because a) I'm waiting for the Kakashi Gaiden to end before I conclude, and b) I'm neither wow-ed or disgusted at the anime lately. I'll do them next week. Really.

Yay. Back to my Itachi...er, I mean, Bio homework!



'Those who don't follow the rules are trash. But those who don't care about their comrads are lower than trash.' - Uchiha, Obito : NARUTO ch240 :: I'd love to analyze this quote and its effect on Kakashi right now, but...no. The original Japanese quote and its analyze will come when the Gaiden ends ^^ (nobody cares, you idiot.)

Music: Morning - Masuda, Toshiro//NARUTO

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that quote originally from Kakashi? From like ep 4 or 5 when they finsh training?
    Odd that he would honor his friend's memory by cutting his eye out and putting it in his own socket...

    I think you'll have a whole chapter of Bio to do for each day...aren't you doing diversity around this time of year? The Calc hw can't be due till Thurs at the earliest though, that just doesnt make sense.

    But...I need your naruto reviews because I don't have my own computer at home :(
    Eh, I'll just wait till Wed when I return to school.

    ReplyDelete