11 July 2004

Damn it. I got the basics of Kakeru V01 done with CSS. Then I read Charlie's Xanga about how IE sucks on security. So I downloaded firefox. There I also read how he changed his menu bars and such, but I've already figured it out this morning, from the same site, xpthemes.org. Haha. (bah, Links later) I tried my CSS's with Mozilla's Firefox. The positioning that I've been paining to get right was one of the ones that didn't goddam work. Looks like I'll have to try it on Netscape. Dammit, why can't stupid Microsoft just stop being a stuck up and actually do some debugging on IE?

Yes, I'm furious.

Oh, I finished Razu's pic, colored it, and sent it to her. She liked it, though in my opining it's crap.

Amy got a PS2 with Offroad Fury2 with Dynasty Warriors 3...Hmm I wonder if it's good.

And it looks like I'm going to have to redo all of the Menu graphics because of the stupid positionings [even resort to tables...gah, yeah, I'll have to resort to those confusing tables]. And never forget that I'll have to work my bottom off for extra credit in Psychology this week.

And I'm pretty sure I'm having physiologic problems because I'd wake up cheery, without an alarm clock, after getting 6 hours of sleep and lie in bed, with an attempt to destroy the alarm clock, after gettin 10+ hours of sleep.

AARGH.

Well...at least we rented Tokyo Godfathers & X: the movie from Blockbusters today. Tokyo Godfathers was good ^^ Hana-san the queer was...scary, but hillarious. The whole movie, in general, was.

I'm hating this. I'm annoyed at life because I am not using time to their best advantage, and as a result I want to blame everything on not having enough time. I like to take my time and not rush though the things I like to do...and not being able to do that [or doing such and get 'punished' for it] makes me frustrated.

It's too early for my period, I think...I certainly hope it is.

I have 2300+ mp3s. Probably more if I unzip all my albums.

No comments:

Post a Comment