22 July 2004

Tidus > Skills > Flee

(points to the side) There's my pretty menu. It doesn't work, and I figured that I really need to know Java to make the drop down menu that I want to make =(

I guess all that's left is the tagboard...

...whose server is down at the moment =
Anyhow, my guess is that this will be the last post for a while. Of course, I'd try to find some internet cafes or the library or a relative or friend's computer, which is even better [to get my weekly NARUTO scanlation fix XD].

(sniff) I must part my computer for three weeks! NUOOOOOO----! X| Three days was okay, but 21 days! Oh I will suffer! Eep. I hope I get to check my email and read fanfics. But I will be strong! I will stay alive by drawing fanfics and writing fanarts and go hunt down fangirl items
and do homework
!
The power of youth!

Now, please excuse me, for I must go pack for my mission and gather data on digital cameras.

Oh, the NARUTO GBA game Ninjyutsu Zenkai! Saikyou Ninja Dai-Kessyuu is repetitive and stupid, but it's so addictive and fun o_O;;

I want NARUTO: Narutimett Hero/Narutimett Hero 2 quite badly. GASP! And Gekitou Ninja Taisen2 too!! O_O Mostly because one can control Iruka and/or see his moves XD (smacks a sign that says 'DOLPHIN FANGIRL' right in your face) Look!! at the last screenshot and the next page! Are Kaka-kun & Iru-kun teaming up?! XD



Music: Open Up Your Mind - Mirai//Gesoumaden Saiyuki :: nice lyrics ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment