02 July 2004

Shirohane (fanfic author): Ufufu. Sasurin, Oniichan is not a bad person. Follow Oniichan and Oniichan will buy you a candy!
Sasuke: …Get away from me before I kill you (or worse, tell on my big brother), you perverted ossan(!!!)…

(PCBY laughes her head off) I love Shiro's writings. He's damn funny. By the way, he's in his late-teens, early twenties. Nowhere near being an ossan, LoL.

Oh, no, I haven't been working on neither the blog nor website, and I'll be gone to a forest for the weekend. (waves good-bye)

Also, I managed to change the lucky hit number at 492 hits, LoL. now it says 500!



"On a side note, it seems Korean pronounciation for 'sharingan' is 'sa ryun an'. That's... that's so cool! Waaaa!!! [kira kira]" - Shirohane, and I quote him exactly, even the sparkley things, from Chapter 6 of Ookami to Kitsune no Monogatari.

Oniichan: Big brother. Used to talk to little kids because of the -chan suffix.
Ossan: Short for Oji-san, which means 'uncle'. Usually used for middle-aged men.

No comments:

Post a Comment