05 July 2004

Finally back from camping. Got back around 20 mins ago [was playing with Byakko (hearts)]. There will be a more detailed account later, for I've even got journal entries from this weekend. It was a fun, and though I've been to Yosemite a few times before, I've never been to the trails until this time. Usually it's the village that we go to, as day trips. Heh. I took a ton of pictures. My shoulder blades and theighs are a bit sore though o__O;;

By the way, I'm 502 so someone has 500!! ^^ Waai--contact me!

Damn. I still have so much 'yearbook entries' and 'lucky hit requests' to fill..But at least I have Razu's Iru all drafted. All I have to do is ink and scan and refine lines and...perhaps roughly color...? Also my CSS book from half-ebay has been shipped, and it'll probably arrive anytime this week (heart) So pray for me to get the new Kakeru layout finish by this weekend!

Also, I've decided to use my Iru pic that my ma rejected for my Sancta site...the blog is already my cat anyways. I really do need to draw/sketch more...

And how come I can't write with the hype and enthusiasm Shiro does? o_O;;

Ciao.



Music: Morning - Masuda Toshiro//NARUTO

No comments:

Post a Comment