19 August 2004

My Cat Byakko: Turned dull, tame, even depressed, I daresay.

I do not know if it's 3 weeks of getting shut inside or 3 weeks of HK-styled 'training' that my sadistic cousins gave him, but We've noticed that he has the look of a defeated, sick, depressed cat.

Symptom 1: Lack of Vocal Activity on our first day back
Byakko we suprisingly quiet on our first day back, but began to 'talk' again after a day or two of stimulation.
This is a sign of much supressed vocals needing to excercise.

Symptom 2: Who's the Boss?
My smallest cousin is now not afraid to hold the cat, and in fact, the situation seemed to have reversed.
Can't imagine what happened there, but I know for a fact that it involved excess annoyance from a 13-year-old who doesn't know how to interact with a pet. On a side note, I dissagree on the many nicknames others have given it, i.e. BB and BehBeeh in a strange hoarse voice =_=;;

Symptom 3: Avoidance of My Smallest Cousin
It's there even before the time of my trip, but now it's worse.
Again, I feel deeply sorry for my cat.

Symptom 4: The Sadistic Tendencies of My Two Female-Gendered Cousins
Or I should say, 'The Ignorance of My Two Female-Gendered Cousins on Pet-handling'. Alice, the older, now 18, frightend the poor thing. She annoyed the cat to no end, thinking it's playing with it—but that's nothing compare to what the little one does to Byakko. Needless to say, Ling, the younger one, inherited her sister's annoyance, but would think every move the cat makes is trying to hurt her. She would also yell at the cat for small reasons, such as asking to go out or meow some sort of complaing, and not praise him. Also, She tended to poke or annoy the cat physically in some way.
Can YOU live in that condition for 3 weeks and not get depressed? Kissing is not universal; The cat doesn't know of kissing=good job. She thinks everything a human does—no, not even— everything she has come to know of, such as screeching out her version of Byakko's nickname in its ear in baby talk, or kissing the cat as a reward, or prolonged hug, doesn't mean the same to a cat. But she doesn't know. She doesn't see. Ignores the body language, ignores the expression, ignores the complaints. She thinks she knows everything.

Like the way I think I know Everything.

Erk, gotta finish the AP Bio worksheets and PA Hist worksheets by tonight! Tomorrow will be essay, Scrap book, and Biomes! At this rate I should be able to only leave the final editing of the Essay on Sunday...and GAH! I must ask around if people know where my Aragon packet thing is! It should be here by now!



「オレ...オレは火影になるまで...ぜってしなねぇからよ死なねぇからよ!」
'Until the day that I become theh Hokage [PCBY: HO-kah-Geh! Not hook-cage! o____O;;;]...I won't die!!' - Naruto : NARUTO Ep 94

(sigh) I wanted another quote from ch 225, but it contained so much spoilers that I decided against it...maybe I should take a page out of D.co's book and do review/reflections on chapters/episodes...Her comic strips are hillarious...(ROF&LHGO [Rolling on the floor and laughing her guts out]) Go to her site! If you're not too hateful of homosexual content, follows the Manga, and knows a bit Japanese [or knows someone who's willing to translate it =)]

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous19.8.04

    Oh no! Poor Byakko. @_@;;

    YAAAAAAAAAAAAY *WELCOME BACK, BERBER!!*

    :D Heh... er... i have DDR now! And i will bother you soon... =]

    [/Kitsune]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous25.8.04

    Why won't you post pics of your cat......

    ReplyDelete