10 August 2004

HK post 3 of ?

I've been keeping a journal of sorts when I don't have computer access, and if I ever feel up to all that typing job after finishing my summer homework [which I have not done much in], I'll get those up =_=;;

Who was that who entered that 2nd comment in the last blog? NC? [er, Neon Clould, I mean...Not 'no comment' oO;;] Have I mentioned that I knew it was Charlie because it sounded like him?

Anyways, I got Narutimet along with 4 other PS2 games for 5 Yuen each [Whoo, cheapness of GuanZhou goods] and the mod-chip for 140 Yuen. But Charlie [ARGH! My friend's keyboard's 'e' doesn't work well], doesn't it have to be a DVD? Me no own DVD RW or DVD burner!

Er, what else..Ah, I'm 848 on my counter! Yay!

116 mails on Gmail; Gigi the penpal has not replied; Many games and computer programs just waiting for me to waste my time on ^^ Life is beautiful, isn't it?

Oh wait. I have summer homework, I am broke and going into negative figures, and must catch up on 3 week's worth of downloading when I get back. Damn.

I'm getting a pretty quick new Digital Camera! Yay!



Shopping list (items left to buy):
¤ DigiCam
¤ Jump vol 36-38 [which I hope to get on either the forteenth or fifteenth]
¤ Various [and numerous] Japanese candy and snacks

Sirius: No, the MTR does NOT get you 'pretty much anywhere'. It only gets you around Kowloon and KH Island. KCR goes all the way to the China border, passing through the New Territory, where I live.

The Other Person: I want to seeeeeee o__o;;

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11.8.04

    Why do you have this thing where you need a blogger account to comment? I liked it better the old way...
    PS2 games can be burned to CD. Gamecube is the one that uses DVDs. Mini-sized ones, though.

    ReplyDelete