20 August 2004

Up until a few days ago, I had plans. Big plans. Perhaps not as big as taking over the world, but they were my dreams of my own future.

Now I seriously doubt I can ever acheive those dreams and wishes and plans without getting harmed some way. Not with my current desire for a slow-paced, relaxed life NOW, not with my current habits, not with my current damned arrogant attitude, not with my own lies that I had started to believe, not with my current IQ and EQ, not with my self-centered, highly self-monitoring thinking I have developed.

I, I, I.

Me. Me. Me.

No. In my own twisted little world, I really only care about me.

Anyone could tell from my blog. It's always I, I, I, always me, me, me. Nothing about my family, nothing about my community, nothing about HK, nothing about my friends.

Always ME and my obsessions. Only.

Warning. Me-zone. Me Only. There's no you in this.

I crave for attention.
Not that I'll ever admit out in public.



Being anti-social is a very selfish behavior, don't you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment