24 August 2004

しゅみはネルことです。[Shuumi wa neru koto desu]

It didn't felt right to continuing on after that little...confession dressed in fancy cloths. So anyhow, I think I've finally gained some order after a chaotic month. Now, if only my room would lessen itself of some entropy...

Perhaps I'll get some decent shut-eye tonight.

Damn me, my Physics-talk, and my love of making anything 'poetic' I write in to metaphors. But people understood my metaphor down there, right, right? (pleading eyes)

Oh. Can't forget how fanfiction-styled I wrote.

Argh. I almost lost the feel to write that (points down) when my little cousin, previously known as Ling and currently registered in the San Mateo and Foster City School District as 'Nicole Yau', used her bloody cheap cooing voice to talk to the cat. Ugh.

My cat either sprained or or cracked his left front ankle. =_= Nicole noticed the limp first, and the way Byakko was not using his paw...first it was a limp, but it got to the point that it even hurts to walk on his other 3. Hissing may equal to the humans swearing; my cat tried his usual jump but bumped his injured side on accident, and hissed. ^^;; Anyways, it was sad, but one small soy sauce stir-fried shrimp [what we had tonight] easily fixed that. He even woke up to eat it ^^;;

On another note, I feel the need to comment on how weird that Makoto Dakota [?] is. He seems to be the athletic-stoic type in other classes, but he leaned much more to the attention-seeking type in Japanese...-_-;; He's now 'Goku*' in Japanese class, and a friend of his is 'Vegeta*'. [While Michael is 'Buta*'. Great. We now have a fox, a vegetable, and a pig in class.] More than half the class speaks fluent Japanese, but after seeing Daiki [is he the veggie? hmm] writing the date, I'm not sure if all of them are completly fluent, at least kanji-writing-wise. By the way, I'm in a Japanese 7-8, 9-10 mix class, only totaling around 16. Er, so the summary is that Japanese is now just plain weird. We've gotten to meet a (small) collection of different Japanese, we other races. Oh, and all of the Japanese-Fluent are male in sex. They tried to tell Jon to change his name to 'Orochimaru*'...and Jon was, for some strange reason, very indirect and polite about saying no...

Eep. Gotta find the teachers responsible for media and tech so I can get the password to work on the Robotics website.



Goku: Character in Dragonball series; the Monkey King.
Vegeta: Character in Dragonball series; is a VEGETAble.
Buta: means Pig. Plain and simple. [he has a dumb way to annoy teachers. It was neither funny nor witty]
Orochimaru: He's a legendary figure, along with Jiraiya and Tsunade; the creepy, evil snake-guy in NARUTO.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous25.8.04

    Dartnell can do it, if she's not pregnant again. Smith, Bangdong, and Underwood should have access too, but I'd go to Dartnell first.

    ReplyDelete